Monday, May 26, 2008

New pup in the group!



Hello! I'm new to the world of Mastadors, I recently brought my first one home. Her name is Jade, and she's 8.5 weeks old right now. She got shots yesterday, and weighed in at 16 lbs, so it looks like she'll be a pretty hefty girl! Jade's mom is an English Mastiff, dad is a Chocolate Lab/Rottweiler mix. His body type is a Lab, markings of a Rottie, color like a red Doberman. Jade got her markings from him.


Jade lives with me and Kai, my 1 yr. old male Kai Ken, in Texas.


She is independent, loves every dog and person she meets, learns quickly, and doesn't like to get in trouble. When she does, she will walk to the other side of the room, plop down, and pout! We start puppy kindergarten next week, and she's getting bigger every day, so I'm sure I'll have plenty to write about in here!

Jasmine

1 comment:

www.mastador.com said...

Jasmine, I love the Rottie mix in Jade. Great looking dog!