Thursday, April 17, 2008





Buford is 4 1/2 months old now and 40 lbs. I think I can finally say he is housebroken! He knows how to sit, lay down, and shake but he still isn't warming up to the idea of walking on a leash. We are going to a trainer this weekend.
I think Moosey asked about different color mastadors. If you are curious about what different colors look like try going to www.petfinder.com and search for mastiffs (most are mixes). Some mastadors will come up in tan and brown and mixtures of multiple colors (I search for FL). This is also a good way to find a mastador if anyone is looking b/c it searches all the local shelters in your area.
I have also tried the bone pieces with marrow for Buford and he seemed to enjoy it (I boiled it first). If anyone is looking for good treats I recommend Marrobone by Pedigree I think. Buford LOVES those treats and will do pretty much anything to get one. They make training a lot easier.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy moly has Buford grown!

Moosey said...

Thanks! I'll check petfinder. Good idea! I love looking at dog pictures. Gets me in trouble though, because I want to adopt every one i see!

Pickles McNickles said...

Gosh him and Pickles are twins